What are my PC hardware specifications? How Can I Check My PC’s Specs?
If you have a laptop and want to learn more about the configuration of your computer. Check out the following guide.
Check my pc specs for windows 10 and 11:
Follow the given steps to Check your PC specifications on Windows 10 and 11
- Go to the “start menu” button
- Click on the “settings”
- You will be able to see a setting menu on the screen
- Now select System and scroll to the left side of the navigation pane to click “About”.
- A new screen will appear with all the specs of your processor, Memory (RAM), Windows version, and other system information.
Check my pc specs for windows 7:
To check your PC specs on windows 7 from the desktop
- Find the icon “My Computer” or “My PC” appearing on the desktop
- Click right on the icon and select “properties”.
- You will see a new window summarizing all your PC’s hardware specifications including processor, Memory (RAM), Windows version, and System information.